Monday, September 14, 2009

Photo times- brenden, ron and the ladys


I shot this photograph of brenden saturday at white walls...

it's like a personal thought bubble, at least for me, a recovering mc d's addict myself, clean for almost a year...

women too.

I don't do heroin, but enjoy my share of heroines,

strong women that make it happen, and hold their own

I've been really into more raw modern stuff, I miss and enjoy the stuff I would see of graffiti, and sex, guns, and drugs... and though that is not much of my aesthetic I envy it, and might want to purse it more myself, my way... going to these shows reminds me of home... I miss humid days, with 40's, skateboarding, and shooting, I'm happy to met brenden, matt and the other guys kevin has introduced me too. I'm happy they appeared saturday...

i got a lot to do and am now back to getting on it, i just go so up and down and have spent much of the summer tighting some loose screws... focusing, keeping up, and not getting into episodes where I cant keep track of anything, but getting my next life fix.

I'm not into drugs, at least into my own personal usage, i do find them interesting, but I really do get high on life, it is every good drug under the sun... but sometimes it slips a downer...

Trying to find the balance

No comments: